Trusted & Validity:All our courses are developed by a team of authorized U.S. board certified and licensed medical doctors.
Our nationally recognized certificates are signed by authorized board certified U.S. medical doctors.
- Position yourself on the side of victim's head.
- Perform head tilt-chin lift.
- Pinch the nose with your thumb and index finger.
- Take a breath and seal your lips around the victim's mouth, creating an airtight seal.
- Give 1 breath - over 1 sec.
- Observe for the visible chest rise, if chest doesn't rise, repeat the head tilt-chin lift.
- Give a second breath over 1 sec and watch for visible chest rise.
|Course Progression Bar|