Trusted & Validity:All our courses are developed by a team of authorized U.S. board certified and licensed medical doctors.
Our nationally recognized certificates are signed by authorized board certified U.S. medical doctors.
At American Academy of CPR and FirstAid, Inc. we firmly believe that protection of your privacy is important and take extensive measures to ensure the protection of your private information. This document outlines how we use the personal information we receive and collect when you use our services.
Personal data that we collectPurchasing a certificate from American Academy of CPR & First Aid, Inc. requires you to register for an account and voluntarily provide us with some basic personal information.
How we may use your personal data
- The data you voluntarily provide in order to purchase a certificate is used to provide proper certification. Your personal information will be applied to the printable version your official certificate and wallet card once you have completed the course.
- After you have given consent to pay, the billing information you provide will be processed by our secure payment processing service. We do not keep your personal credit card information or check information on file.
- We may use your name and email address to send out American Academy of CPR & first aid, Inc. newsletters or important information related to your certificate, courses, and/or testing.
- If required by law, we may be required to furnish your personal information with third parties. We may disclose your information to your licensing agency or government agency if they contact us.
- We may use your email address to contact you if we have any questions regarding your certificate or in customer support correspondence.
- When you send an email to American Academy of CPR & First Aid, Inc. we will retain your email address in order to fully process your request, as well as and for record keeping purposes.
- We will maintain your personal information (except billing information) as needed for company records.
- We will not share or sell your personal information without your consent, unless ordered by law.
- We are not held liable if there is a security breach with our third party payment processing service.
- We take security measures to protect against misuse and loss or alternation of data within our system. We are not liable for any personal information that you submit to American Academy of CPR & First Aid, Inc. All the information that you provide to American Academy of CPR & First Aid, Inc. is submitted at your own risk.
- The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. However, you may opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of our emails