Trusted & Validity:All our courses are developed by a team of authorized U.S. board certified and licensed medical doctors.
Our nationally recognized certificates are signed by authorized board certified U.S. medical doctors.
Adult Chest Compression Technique:
- Position yourself on the victim's side
- Victim should be on his/her back-if trauma is suspected then STABILIZE THE NECK and then roll him/her on the back
- Remove the clothing
- Place heel of a hand in between the nipples on the center of the chest/breast bone
- Place heel of the other hand on top of the other hand
- With straight arms and shoulder (elbows locked) directly over your hands (90 degrees to the chest), start compression
- Push hard and fast at the rate of 100 compressions per minute
- Push the chest 1 ½-2 inches deep
- After each compression, allow the chest to return to original position
|Course Progression Bar|