Trusted & Validity:All our courses are developed by a team of authorized U.S. board certified and licensed medical doctors.
Our nationally recognized certificates are signed by authorized board certified U.S. medical doctors.
When to use AED?
AED should be used on any adult or children (1-8 yrs), when there is, no response, no breathing and no pulse.
Following is the sequence for AED use:
- If no response
- Activate EMS for all witnessed adult and children cardiac arrest-except for drowning adult and unwitnessed children who would need 2mins/5 cycles of CPR before activation of EMS. Also get AED
- Begin CPR
1. Water: wipe off the chest (snow or a small puddle is okay)
2. Transdermal medication patches - remove patch
3. Chest hair- shave with razor and use new pads
4. Implanted devices- be at least 1 inch away from the pads
|Course Progression Bar|