Trusted & Validity:All our courses are developed by a team of authorized U.S. board certified and licensed medical doctors.
Our nationally recognized certificates are signed by authorized board certified U.S. medical doctors.
How can you prevent Hepatitis B?
- Avoid sharing of needles, toothbrushes, and razors.
- Protected sex (use of condom)
- Universal protection for health-care and public safety workers
- Vaccines are also available for prevention of hepatitis B infection.
Who should be vaccinated against Hepatitis B?
- All children at birth
- Those traveling to countries with high rates of hepatitis B
- Sexual partners of people infected with the Hepatitis B virus
- People who use injection or non-injection illegal drugs
- People with end-stage kidney disease
- Health-care and public safety workers
- People with chronic liver disease
- People who are being treated with clotting-factor concentrates
|Course Progression Bar|