Trusted & Validity:All our courses are developed by a team of authorized U.S. board certified and licensed medical doctors.
Our nationally recognized certificates are signed by authorized board certified U.S. medical doctors.
- Intravenous drug users
- Sexual contact with partner infected with Hepatitis B
- Living with someone with chronic Hepatitis B
- Having oral-anal sexual contact with someone who has hepatitis B
- Traveling to a country with high rates of Hepatitis B
- Health-care and public safety workers who have contact with blood or body fluids or blood-contaminated products
- Hemodialysis patients
- Birth of a child to a Hepatitis B infected mother
|Course Progression Bar|