Trusted & Validity:All our courses are developed by a team of authorized U.S. board certified and licensed medical doctors.
Our nationally recognized certificates are signed by authorized board certified U.S. medical doctors.
- First Aid Course
- Wounds, Abrasions & Bleeding
- Road Accident
- Smoke & Fumes
- Electrical Injuries
- Anaphylactic Shock
- Heart Attack
- Strains & Sprains
- Spinal Injury
- Burn: Electrical & Chemical
- Insect bites & stings
- Take Exam
- If the person is conscious, then ask about the exposure or ingestion history.
- Call your local poison control center (800-222-1222)
- DO NOT give anything by mouth until advised by the poison control or emergency personnel
- DO NOT attempt to induce vomiting.
- DO NOT administer syrup of Ipecac
- If unable to contact poison control then you may give frequent sips of cold milk or water (risk of emesis or aspiration)
- Monitor and record vital signs-level of response, pulse and breathing
- Be prepared to administer CPR, if necessary
- Obtain medical help if symptoms continue or worsen
- If the person is unconscious then call EMS or 911 and start CPR.
|Course Progression Bar|