Trusted & Validity:All our courses are developed by a team of authorized U.S. board certified and licensed medical doctors.
Our nationally recognized certificates are signed by authorized board certified U.S. medical doctors.
- First Aid Course
- Wounds, Abrasions & Bleeding
- Road Accident
- Smoke & Fumes
- Electrical Injuries
- Anaphylactic Shock
- Heart Attack
- Strains & Sprains
- Spinal Injury
- Burn: Electrical & Chemical
- Insect bites & stings
- Take Exam
- If the person is falling ease the fall
- Make space for the person, ask bystanders to move away
- Remove dangerous items i.e. hot drinks or sharp objects etc, from the surrounding.
- Note the time when the seizure started
- Loosen the clothing around the neck and place a protective soft padding under the head, if possible.
- When the seizure has stopped, be ready to administer CPR, if the victim is not responding i.e. no movement and no breathing.
- If the person is breathing then place him/her in the recovery position.
- Note the total time of the seizure.
- Call EMS or 911, if the seizure continues for more than 5 minutes, the person is unconscious for more than 10 minutes, the person is having repetitive seizures or having seizures for the first time.
DO NOT put anything in the person’s mouth or use force to restrain the person.
|Course Progression Bar|