Trusted & Validity:All our courses are developed by a team of authorized U.S. board certified and licensed medical doctors.
Our nationally recognized certificates are signed by authorized board certified U.S. medical doctors.
- First Aid Course
- Wounds, Abrasions & Bleeding
- Road Accident
- Smoke & Fumes
- Electrical Injuries
- Anaphylactic Shock
- Heart Attack
- Strains & Sprains
- Spinal Injury
- Burn: Electrical & Chemical
- Insect bites & stings
- Take Exam
- Signs of spinal injury:
- Pain in the neck or back at the injury site
- Change in the normal curvature of the spine
- Tenderness in the skin over the spine
- Signs of spinal cord injury:
- Loss of control over the limbs; movements may be weak or absent
- Loss of bladder /bowel control
- Loss of sensation, or abnormal sensations such as burning or tingling.
- Breathing difficulties.
|Course Progression Bar|