Trusted & Validity:All our courses are developed by a team of authorized U.S. board certified and licensed medical doctors.
Our nationally recognized certificates are signed by authorized board certified U.S. medical doctors.
- First Aid Course
- Wounds, Abrasions & Bleeding
- Road Accident
- Smoke & Fumes
- Electrical Injuries
- Anaphylactic Shock
- Heart Attack
- Strains & Sprains
- Spinal Injury
- Burn: Electrical & Chemical
- Insect bites & stings
- Take Exam
- Seizures or convulsions refers to involuntary contractions of the muscles of the body, followed by loss of consciousness.
Causes of seizures:
- Head injury.
- Low oxygen to the brain.
- Low glucose (diabetes).
- Poison toxicity (alcohol, drugs, cleaning products).
- Brain damaging conditions( infections or diseases).
- High fevers in infants and children (below 6 years of age).
Signs of seizures:
- Sudden unconsciousness or unresponsiveness.
- Repetitive convulsive movements.
- Rigidity and or arching of the back.
- Breathing difficulty.
- Clenching of the teeth.
- Incontinence (urine or bowel movement).
- After the seizure a person may have a post seizure state where he or she is dazed, acts strangely or is unaware of the surroundings. This state can persist for minutes to hours..
|Course Progression Bar|