Trusted & Validity:All our courses are developed by a team of authorized U.S. board certified and licensed medical doctors.
Our nationally recognized certificates are signed by authorized board certified U.S. medical doctors.
- First Aid Course
- Wounds, Abrasions & Bleeding
- Road Accident
- Smoke & Fumes
- Electrical Injuries
- Anaphylactic Shock
- Heart Attack
- Strains & Sprains
- Spinal Injury
- Burn: Electrical & Chemical
- Insect bites & stings
- Take Exam
- Spinal injury refers to the injuries involving one or more part of the back and/or neck i.e. bones, discs, muscles, ligaments or spinal cord.
- The most serious risk involving a spinal injury is damage to the spinal cord. Such damage can cause loss of function or sensation below the injured area.
Causes of spinal injury:
- Falling from a height
- Motor vehicle accident (sudden stops)
- Injury to the head or the face
- Thrown from a horse or motorbike
- Diving into a shallow pool and hitting the bottom
- Heavy blow to the back
|Course Progression Bar|