Trusted & Validity:All our courses are developed by a team of authorized U.S. board certified and licensed medical doctors.
Our nationally recognized certificates are signed by authorized board certified U.S. medical doctors.
- First Aid Course
- Wounds, Abrasions & Bleeding
- Road Accident
- Smoke & Fumes
- Electrical Injuries
- Anaphylactic Shock
- Heart Attack
- Strains & Sprains
- Spinal Injury
- Burn: Electrical & Chemical
- Insect bites & stings
- Take Exam
- Shock is a life threatening condition.
- It occurs when the circulatory system (heart and/or blood vessel system) fails, and it cannot supply oxygen to the important organs i.e. brain, kidneys, and heart.
Signs of shock:
- Rapid pulse/heart beats
- Pale, cold, clammy skin and sweating
- Weakness and dizziness
- Gray-blue skin (cyanosis), especially inside the lips, nail bed and earlobes
- Rapid, and shallow breathing, which progresses to gasping for air.
- In later stages, pulse is weak (faint) and eventually the heart stops working.
|Course Progression Bar|