Trusted & Validity:All our courses are developed by a team of authorized U.S. board certified and licensed medical doctors.
Our nationally recognized certificates are signed by authorized board certified U.S. medical doctors.
- First Aid Course
- Wounds, Abrasions & Bleeding
- Road Accident
- Smoke & Fumes
- Electrical Injuries
- Anaphylactic Shock
- Heart Attack
- Strains & Sprains
- Spinal Injury
- Burn: Electrical & Chemical
- Insect bites & stings
- Take Exam
- Call 911
- DO NOT put your safety at risk.
- DO NOT attempt to fight a fire.
- Pull the nearest fire alarm. Many buildings have maps on the backs of doors with marked alarm locations and exits
- DO NOT use elevators under any circumstances
- STOP, DROP and ROLL if you or anyone else is on fire. (If possible wrap the victim in a coat, curtain, blanket, rug or other heavy fabrics) .
|Course Progression Bar|