Trusted & Validity:All our courses are developed by a team of authorized U.S. board certified and licensed medical doctors.
Our nationally recognized certificates are signed by authorized board certified U.S. medical doctors.
- Position yourself behind the victim
- Wrap your arms around the victim's waist
- Make a fist and place the thumb side just above the navel.
- Hold your fist with the other arm
- Push inward and upward, which is a thrust
- Repeat the thrust until the object is expelled from the airway or the victim is unresponsive.
|Course Progression Bar|