Trusted & Validity:All our courses are developed by a team of authorized U.S. board certified and licensed medical doctors.
Our nationally recognized certificates are signed by authorized board certified U.S. medical doctors.
- Position yourself on the victim's side
- Victim should be on his/her back - if trauma is suspected STABILIZE THE NECK and then roll the victim over on his/her back
- Remove the clothing
- 1 Rescuer: Use two finger technique below nipple line to compress on the chest
- 2 Rescuer: Use two thumbs encircling chest below nipple line to compress on the chest
- Push hard and fast at a rate of 100 compressions per minute
- Push 1 1/2 inch or 1/3 depth of the chest
- After each compression allow the chest to return to original position
|Course Progression Bar|