Trusted & Validity:All our courses are developed by a team of authorized U.S. board certified and licensed medical doctors.
Our nationally recognized certificates are signed by authorized board certified U.S. medical doctors.
- Position yourself above the victim's head
- Place mask on victim's face, with V shape of the mask on the bridge of the nose.
- Seal the mask on the face (using your index finger and thumb along the border sides of the mask, and place your other hand's thumb on the lower end of the mask)
- Perform head tilt-chin lift to open the airway.
- Deliver each breath for over 1 second. Each breath should produce a visible rise in the chest.
|Course Progression Bar|