Trusted & Validity:All our courses are developed by a team of authorized U.S. board certified and licensed medical doctors.
Our nationally recognized certificates are signed by authorized board certified U.S. medical doctors.
- Position yourself on the victim's side
- Victim should be on his/her back - if trauma suspected then STABILIZE THE NECK and then roll the victim on his/her back
- Remove the clothing
- Place the heel of a hand in between the nipples on the center of the chest/breast bone
- Place the heel of the other hand on top of the first hand
- With straight arms and shoulder (elbow locked) directly over your hands (90 degree to the chest), start compression
- Push hard and fast at the rate of 100 compressions per minute
- Push the chest 2 inches deep
- After each compression allow the chest to return to original position
|Course Progression Bar|