Trusted & Validity:All our courses are developed by a team of authorized U.S. board certified and licensed medical doctors.
Our nationally recognized certificates are signed by authorized board certified U.S. medical doctors.
- Position yourself above the victim's head
- Place the mask on the victim's face with V shape of the mask on the bridge of the nose
- Seal the mask on the face (use thumb and index finger of one hand to make a "C", while pressing on the mask)
- Use the remaining fingers to lift the angles of the jaw and open the airway
- Squeeze the bag to give breaths while watching for chest rise
- Position yourself above the victim's head Place the mask on the victim's face with V shape of the mask on the bridge of the nose
- Second rescuer uses both hands to hold the mask to the face and lift the jaw while the first rescuer should squeeze the bag using both hands. The 2-rescuers technique is better and more effective for ventilation.
|Course Progression Bar|