Trusted & Validity:All our courses are developed by a team of authorized U.S. board certified and licensed medical doctors.
Our nationally recognized certificates are signed by authorized board certified U.S. medical doctors.
- 30:2 chest compressions to ventilations (breaths)
- Activate EMS and call for AED after 5 cycles or 2 minutes.
- 15:2 compressions to ventilations (breaths)
- For two rescuers change the compressor/ rescuer every 5 cycles or 2 minutes to avoid fatigue.
- Recognition of cardiac arrest (no response and no breathing or only gasping breath)
- Activation of EMS
- Immediate CPR (Pulse check for maximum of 10 seconds then chest compressions followed by breaths)
- Rapid Defibrillation (AED or Defibrillator)
|Course Progression Bar|