Trusted & Validity:All our courses are developed by a team of authorized U.S. board certified and licensed medical doctors.
Our nationally recognized certificates are signed by authorized board certified U.S. medical doctors.
- First Aid Course
- Wounds, Abrasions & Bleeding
- Road Accident
- Smoke & Fumes
- Electrical Injuries
- Anaphylactic Shock
- Heart Attack
- Strains & Sprains
- Spinal Injury
- Burn: Electrical & Chemical
- Insect bites & stings
- Take Exam
- Call EMS or 911 and state that you suspect a heart attack.
- Make the victim sit in a comfortable position
- If the person is conscious, ask the person to chew a 325 mg aspirin tablet or two 81 mg baby aspirins (if no allergic reaction to aspirin or recent GI bleed)
- If victim has medicine for angina (e.g. nitroglycerine), then help him or her take it.
- Monitor and record vital signs – level of response, pulse and breathing
- Be prepared to administer CPR
|Course Progression Bar|