Trusted & Validity:All our courses are developed by a team of authorized U.S. board certified and licensed medical doctors.
Our nationally recognized certificates are signed by authorized board certified U.S. medical doctors.
- First Aid Course
- Wounds, Abrasions & Bleeding
- Road Accident
- Smoke & Fumes
- Electrical Injuries
- Anaphylactic Shock
- Heart Attack
- Strains & Sprains
- Spinal Injury
- Burn: Electrical & Chemical
- Insect bites & stings
- Take Exam
- Call EMS or 911 state that you suspect an anaphylactic shock.
- If the victim has auto injector of epinephrine (adrenaline) then administer it (usually administered on the thigh).
- If the victim continues to have symptoms or the symptoms are worsening, even few minutes after the first dose of epinephrine and EMS hasn't arrived then administer the second dose of epinephrine
- If the person is conscious, then sitting position helps the victim's breathing
- Monitor and record vital signs-level of response, pulse and breathing
- Be prepared to administer CPR, if necessary
|Course Progression Bar|